Dining Blog Set

So what goes better with a cooking or recipe type blog then a wonderful background with forks and spoons? It's so yummy it makes you want to eat, YUM! I thought the background I liked best might be a little dark so I also made an alternate one, mainly because I couldn't decide which one I liked best! I hope it's the perfect marriage for you food inspired blog! This header comes with and without a background behind the circle frame. The first one has a white background, while the second is empty in the middle for a picture!
: Please click on image for full view, then right click and save to your computer. :
Header
(with white inside frame)

PNG Header
(to add photos)

2 Column Background

3 Column Background

Alternate Background- 2 column

Alternate Background- 3 column


Widget Header
:: CREDIT ::
"This blog set was created by Chassity O. at PolkaDottie Blogs- http://polkadottieblogs.blogspot.com/, using the scrapkit Choco Berry Delice by Scrapity Scrap and More- http://scrapityscrapandmore.blogspot.com"

2 comments: